Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 10

Stay inspired with us on Instagram!  #instagram #motivation

{source}

Just about three weeks left of this challenge. We end on Monday, March 31. The next round will begin on Tuesday, April 1. I’m considering doing the call for miles on Sunday for the next round. What do you think?

I’ve improved a bit over the last few weeks but I don’t think I’ll reach my goal this time. How was your week?

Leave a comment with your miles and good luck this week!

3 comments:

  1. 16 miles for me this week. I have to repeat myself. It sure does make a difference when you have a friend to exercise with. It was a super week for me fitness wise. Thank Heavens!!! I need it. I should have no problem meeting my goal if you want to call for miles on Sunday. Also, count me in for the next round. Keep my miles at 100. Thanks Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 miles for me this week. I'll be in for next round. I like it best when the weeks run from Mon-Sun. But I'll be flexible with whatever you decide. Thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week 8 - 26 miles
    Week 9 - 31 miles
    Week 10 - 26 miles
    Week 11- 19 miles

    ReplyDelete