Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 3

Focus, you got this!

First things first, check your mileage on the sidebar to make sure I got everyone caught up to where they should be.

Now, how was week 3? I’ll admit: I’m struggling to get moving this time around. I’m not sure what it is. Part of it was probably being out of town and out of my routine. Hopefully this coming week will be better for me.

Leave a comment and let us know, not only your miles, but how your week was too. What went well? What did you struggle with?

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. 20 miles for me. I was sick for the middle of the week and that made it hard. My miles are right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 miles this week for me. What a stressful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot last week...6 and 8 this week.

    ReplyDelete