Sunday, May 18, 2014

Call For Miles | Week 7

Absolutely!

How was your week? Mine was not so good. It was super busy and I did not plan in any time to exercise, so that meant, I didn't exercise. I have another busy week (something just about every night of the week), but I am planning to exercise in the morning instead of the evening which is how I normally do things. 

Leave a comment with your miles from last week, and go get 'em this week! Please check your miles on the sidebar, and make sure I'm keeping up with your reports. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have 6 more since I reported last. Things have been crazy the last couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow...you're already to week 7?!?! So...I guess I'm sitting out this round haha Man, I gotta get my ducks in a row :P

    ReplyDelete