Sunday, September 8, 2013

Round 6 | Week 10

Hard Things Printable | It Works for Bobbi

School has finally started here in the NW and with it I have a new plan for working out. The thing is, I know it’s going to be hard. I let myself get too lazy after my race a couple of weekends ago and we all know how quickly you lose your stamina and strength. So, this is my reminder that I can do it!

How was your week? Let me know in the comments.

Congrats to Stacy – who did a half marathon yesterday. Be sure to let us know your time and how it went for you!

3 comments:

  1. 24 for me. The half was really good, but I wasn't in the shape I wanted. It was almost all downhill, so while I was faster than I have ever been- I'm paying the price now! I am still so sore I can barely walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been unbearably hot here the last 2 weeks so I haven't done as well. I got 5

    ReplyDelete