Sunday, November 18, 2012

Call for Miles | Week 7

247205467016605493_NUHnXAhB_c

source

Hey all!

How was your week? What are your goals for this?

I didn’t have a great week, but not a terrible week either. One good walk, and a great step class. This next week, I am planning to start running again. A friend of mine has been running everyday for awhile, and she started with two miles. So, I’m taking a page out of her book and am going to do two miles until I can run most of that two miles and then I will work my way up to there.

Anyone doing a Thanksgiving day run? I’ll be doing my 5k on my own in my neighborhood.

Happy Thanksgiving this week!

4 comments:

  1. 9 for me.

    My goal is to get at least 8 miles a week. If I get above that, I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 4 this last week. Plans for this week? Well, I should definitely make some, otherwise you're going to have to roll me home from Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had 26 last week, I forgot to report these.

    ReplyDelete