Sunday, November 25, 2012

Call for Miles | Week 8

This one makes me laugh. I never look pretty after a good workout – my face gets so red and my curly hair frizzes and sticks out from the sweat. It’s all good, though, it means I worked hard.

We’re more than halfway through Round 3. Are you halfway to your goal? I realized today that: I’m not. I’m going to have to step it up and push harder to get there. Especially with the busy holidays coming. We can do it though!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving – ours was quiet and I missed being “home” with the family. It was nice to be with the ones I love so much though and I have much to be thankful for.

Leave a comment with your miles, goals, questions and comments. As always, check my math now and then.

5 comments:

  1. 10 for me this week -- 2 boot camp classes, 1 step/ab video at home, and 2 walks with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 for me! I'm getting back I to the swing of things...slowly! :)

    (Julie A)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 32 for me. Loved this week's motivational pic! Missed you at thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete