Sunday, December 2, 2012

Call for Miles | Week 9

Motivation

How was your week? I hope it was good. I hope you were able to get all the things done that you wanted to do. And, I hope you were able to get some good sweat in.

I was on some medication this week that made me so dizzy and nauseus that I didn’t do much for about three days. I was still able to get a few workouts in but I am feeling like I might not reach my goal.

Leave a comment with your miles. Also, let us know what your goals for the week are.  Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. 10 miles for me!

    I want to work on strength training at home. Does anyone know any videos on netflix or other online videos that might be able to help? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 miles for me. One boot camp, one walk and one step workout. Sigh. I really need to step it up.

    Timber, I don't know of any videos for strength training but I do know people that have had success with the 100 Push-Up and 100 Sit-Up apps. Basically you work your way up to doing 100 push-ups/sit-ups. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18 for me, it was much lower than what I anticipated. I only worked out 4 days this week. :( My goal for next week is to at least get 5 days in and to be 22-25 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been tracking on a calendar, and think ! have 192. Sorry I've not gone on here for weeks. I don't know if I'll make it to my goal...had low motivation for a bit, but tried to get in some cold, icy walks in ID. I tried to post before, but my post didn't appear. It happened on another site too. Did comments get posted to your other blog from me this week?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 for me this past week. My muscles were not too happy with me after the long break.

    ReplyDelete