Monday, December 31, 2012

Final Call for Miles | Round 3

Today is the last day of 2012, which means today is the last day of round 3 in this 100 Mile Challenge!

Congrats on making it to the end. It is so exciting for me to see people making their goals. It is equally exciting for me to see people that are continuing to try and not giving up. If you finished, feel free to take a badge (just right click and save):


Leave a comment with your miles for the week. Be proud of yourself! You did it!

Round 4 begins tomorrow and calls for miles will go up on Mondays for the next three months!

5 comments:

  1. I REALLY let the holidays get the best of me. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 miles for me, having the extra day helped me make my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 Miles for me. Not quite to 80 -- I end with 76, but am hoping for a better new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13 for me! I was looking at my main calendar and I missed reporting a mile on here somewhere. My total for this round should be 114 miles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 229+35=264/312

    I was able/motivated to get in more finally...phew, a sprint to the finish. Not exactly my goal, but I feel great about the last week and have HOPE.

    Great job everyone, and make it a lucky 2013!

    ReplyDelete