Sunday, December 16, 2012

Call for Miles | Week 11

76768_10151304946172170_273277885_n

source

I can’t believe that we are almost to the end of round 3! How was your week? 

I did not do as well as I hoped, but I believe that I can catch up. Maybe if I do it early, it will go better.

When do you exercise?

Let me know your miles this week.

Also, please, please check my math! I realized this week that I was off on one persons total by eleven miles. 11 miles! That’s a lot so please check for me now and then.

Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. 25 for me this week. I almost always do it in the morning, there's too many things to get in the way later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning is my favorite, as I feel the whole days goes better. only 6 for me this week, as I've been sick : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had finals this past week, so my brain did all the working out!
    0 for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. 0 for me. A big fat zero. *sigh* I'm extremely cold sensitive and this cold snap is kicking my butt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A goose egg for me this week. UGH.

    ReplyDelete