Sunday, December 9, 2012

Call For Miles | Week 10

We have just over 3 weeks left in this round. Today, I wanted to give up on my goal. I had a bad week (exercise-wise). Then, while surfing the ‘net tonight, I saw this:

source

I realized that, while I may need to adjust my goal, I simply can not give up on it. Because giving up on it, means giving up on me.

So, in the next 21 days, my goal is 30 miles (2 miles a day, 5 days a week) which will be a total of 81. I’m going to round it down to 80…just to make it easy.

How was your week? Do you need to readjust? Are you doing just fine as it is? Are you ready for Christmas?!

Let me know in the comments.

Also, anyone thinking they are up for another go round starting January 1?

6 comments:

  1. I got 9 in this week. I'd love to keep going. And I love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 9 in this week. I'd love to keep going. And I love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. last week when I reported, I should have said 180 for weeks 1-8 and 10 for week 9, and 11 for week 10. sorry I got weeks/points confused. I'm up to 201.Thank heavens for writing things down! So goal of 312-201=111 remaining to earn divided by 3 weeks = 37 per week. Pretty unrealistic...at an hour and a half of exercise per day/6 days/week. I'll see how I do at "death bed repentance exercise" vs. Holiday goodies!

    I've been slacking, so really like your quote. And heading out the door now for beginning of week 11. Hope to ramp back up this week...though sleeping in today : / Thanks for the motivation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me, or has my number in the sidebar been the same for like, ever!? Seems I'll never get out of the 30's! ;)
    5 for me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 for me.

    Found out last week that we're having a BOY! 22 more weeks of pregnancy! Yep, I want to give up pretty much every time I step foot out of the house, but I'm exercising for myself AND baby William. Gotta keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 25 for me - sorry to be so late commenting.

    ReplyDelete