Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Round 4!

Happy New Year!

I am so excited to have a few new faces here for round 4. Thank you for joining us! 
Today begins our challenge -- so for the next three months keep track of your exercise and report in on Mondays when I post a call for miles. Our weeks will run Tuesday through Monday this time around. 

Feel free to invite friends to join in - it's never too late to start a challenge. 

One thing about this challenge - I really want you to make it yours. Make it work for you. Set a goal that is reachable. It doesn't have to be 100. It can be more. It can be less. Just let me know if it is something other than 100. 

Push yourself for that extra mile - remember no half miles! Let me know if you ever have any questions. 

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my 300 goal. I'd like to go higher, but with getting a wedding together and a missionary ready, I think I better keep it reasonable. Thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like in on this I think it's a great idea thanks. Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm aiming for 100 miles again. I'll be 34 weeks pregnant by the end. This is going to be the major challenge round for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I want to try this again. Last one, with homeschooling didn't work well for me. But sadly, my son is going back to public school so I plan to get to the Y and do more on my own. I'm going to shoot for 100 since i haven't made that yet.

    ReplyDelete