Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 1

"Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can."  - Lowell Thomas #Personal #Power  http://makeovercoaching.com/  http://sunnydaypublishing.com/books/

{source}

How was your first week? Any challenges? Any triumphs?

My challenge was mental – it is hard to get out when the kids are all home. A triumph would be Saturdays walk – I’m a little slower than I was but not too far off from my goal of 5 miles in 1 hour, 15 minutes. I might be able to start some speed work sooner than I thought!

Leave a comment with your results and good luck this next week!

7 comments:

  1. I didn't do well at all this week. But this next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrrr. I walked one mile this week. Not so hot! However my mom in law gave me the idea to go mall walking since it's so cold. So here's to a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 12 this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 for me. Sub-zero temperatures are my nemesis. {Heather H.}

    ReplyDelete