Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 2

We are all wonder women!

{source}

I don’t think we have any men participating this round so I thought this picture would be fun to share. It’s true – no matter our shapes and sizes, we are all wonder women. :)

How did you week go? Any challenges? Any triumphs?

We’ve been dealing with emotional stuff with one child and preparing for out of town guests so between the two, I didn’t make much time for exercise. I did, however, meet my 10,000 step goal on my FitBit twice!

Share in the comments, along with your miles.

Please note that I am out of town for a couple of days and this weeks mileage wont be updated until Sunday. Thanks for your patience! If I haven’t added your week 1 mileage, and you commented, I have your numbers and will update soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture!! Thanks for sharing it Amanda. I didnt meet my goal, but still put in 8 miles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 miles for me. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete