Monday, March 31, 2014

Call for Miles | Final Call

{source}

Another challenge has come and gone.

Today (Monday) marks the final day of our January-March 2014 Challenge. Only a few of us made it to the end. To you, I say: well done. I’m so impressed and so inspired by each of you as you diligently report your miles and consistently work hard.

Leave me a comment with your miles for the final week, and stay tuned for another challenge coming tomorrow.

Also, let me know if there is anything you would like to see here. Links to work-out articles? Recipes? Personal stories? Fitness product recommendations?

If you have any ideas of how to get a few more people involved, let me know that too. I think a few more people playing along would be great fun.

2 comments:

  1. 4 for me this week. Bring on the new challenge. I will stick with 100 miles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing this motivation Amanda and for all the time you put in to making it successful. I had 19 miles this week. (Stacy St.)

    ReplyDelete