Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 9

{source}

This probably isn’t all that inspiring but it made me laugh.

Because it’s true. I worked hard at eating right this week and I got some exercise so I was quite disappointed when the scale went up rather than down. No spectacular results for me but I’m sure that if I stick with it, I’ll get what I’m hoping for. :)

How was your week? I did a fitness class that just about killed me, and a couple of good walks. It was nice to get out walking and I’m pleased that I haven’t lost my speed since August.

Leave me a comment with your miles!

2 comments:

  1. 12 miles for me. What is the last day of the challenge? I had a great week, walked several times with a good walking buddy. It sure makes it easier when you have a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I didn't post my miles for last week. I had 30 (this is your sister)

    ReplyDelete