Sunday, May 4, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 5


It's been a full month of this challenge. How's it going? Are you a third of the way to your goal? Do you need to change anything to reach your goal? 

I had a good week...nothing like the pressure of a impending race to get you moving. I'm participating in my town's annual 6.7 mile walk this week so I made sure to get out walking. A friend also convinced me to get to the gym for a tough water aerobics class. 

How was your week? Any frustrations? Any successes? Leave a comment with your miles, and go get 'em this week! Happy sweating!

2 comments:

  1. 15 miles for me this week -- mostly walking, but one killer water aerobics class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome miles Amanda! 20 miles for me, I barely made that. This was a rough week- hopefully the new one will be better.

    ReplyDelete