Sunday, June 1, 2014

Call for Miles | Weeks 8 & 9

It's worth it.

Sorry that I didn't post last week. We went camping for the long weekend, and I forgot about posting until the middle of the week. At that point, I figured I may as well wait and do two weeks in one. 

I've really struggled the last couple of weeks, so I've decided I need to start chanting this in my mind. It is not easy, but it is worth it. It's not easy, but it is worth it. 

Leave me a comment with you miles for the last two weeks. Four more weeks to reach our goals! Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. 5 for me the last two weeks. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first notice that I have received. Not sure what happened. I think the first few miles I gave to you after you emailed me about PTC. Glad I am back in the loop. I stopped tracking my miles, but will keep track from here on out. Let's say 8 miles for me for the last 2 weeks. Ditto on the sigh. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did 24 miles this week. I put my miles for last week in the last post I did (with the other weeks I was behind on). If you need them again, let me know. Now that school us out, my goal for June is 25 miles per week and for July and August it is 30 miles per week.

    ReplyDelete