Monday, June 30, 2014

Final Call April-June

Motivation :)

Today is the last day of June. {Eek! How did that happen already?!} How did you do this challenge? Did you make your goal? What did you struggle with? What did you do really well?

I started really strong, and then really fizzled. Not sure what happened exactly. I did not make my goal. I lost my motivation in the midst of stressful/busy times. I did find a walking buddy and we did well for several weeks. We are planning to be back on track this week and having someone waiting for me is very motivating. 

I think I'd like to do another challenge. Is anyone interested? Will you share this challenge with your friends? Let me know in the comments, and of course, leave your miles there too!

Here's a read you might be interested in:

2 comments:

  1. We'll I popped our really quick. I did walk more than I reported but no where near my goal. I moved a month ago and haven't been able to get I a routine and before that I was too exhausted from packing to think about anything else. I'm passing on this next one. Maybe I'll do it in the fall again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 31 for me to finish out this round. I'm up for doing it again if you are. Thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete