Monday, August 11, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 6

Small Business Quotes #quote #quotes #smallbizquotes #motivation #business #businessquotes #inspiration

Hey! Sorry for the delay in this week's call for miles. I got caught up in friends moving, summer winding down and parents visiting. I hope you are all doing well.  Leave a comment with your miles (remember, our week ended yesterday [two days ago, by the time most of you read this]) and good luck this week! 

Oh, and please, double-check my math! It's not my strong suit. :) You could also share the plan you have in place to reach your goal. 

2 comments:

  1. I had a pretty good week. I walked five of seven days, and my body loved that. I did 15 miles. My plan for this next week is to walk 5-6 days...can you tell that I am in final prep mode for my big race? It's less than two weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 16 miles this week. I am currently on week 2 of the C25K. My plan is to continue with 3 days of running and 3 days of walking per week. Good luck to all who are competing in the big race! Amanda, my total amount should be 48.

    ReplyDelete