Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 8

Photo: Do it!

Sorry for the delay in posting. I got home from a 129-mile relay at about 11:45pm Saturday night. We got about two hours of sleep during the event, and I pretty much sat on the couch all day Sunday. :) Big congrats go out to Ruth who did Portland to Coast with us for the first time. This was my sixth year, and I had a blast. 

How was your workout week? Our week ended on Sunday. Leave a comment with your miles, and I'll get them updated. Good luck this week!

3 comments:

  1. I had 11 miles last week, and 22 miles this week. Hooray for race week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be such a slacker with reporting my miles. School got started and life got immensely busier. I've had a hurt ankle for a couple of weeks, so I didn't make weekly goal of 30. I hope I'll still be able to pull through and hit my target. This week was 22. last week was 22, the week before that was 21 and the week ending on the 3rd was 30.

    ReplyDelete