Sunday, September 7, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 10

Be Proud Every Step

Today is the end of week 10. Just 3 1/2 weeks of this round left. Hard to believe that we are marching on this close to October and the holidays that follow. How is it going for you this round? Are you on track to meet your goal? Any adjustments need to be made? 

I've done pretty well this round until the last week and a half or so. I should meet my goal, but only if I get back to working out. I have about 40 minutes between when my big kids go to school and when my youngest needs to get out of bed, so my plan is to walk or do step aerobics during the time. Wish me luck!

Leave a comment with your miles for this past week and good luck this week!

2 comments:

  1. 23 miles for me. I like your plan of exercising in between school kids!

    ReplyDelete