Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Final Call for Miles


Hey all! It's the final call for miles for this challenge. Let me know your miles for this week (+ 2 days). And, let me say: Well done! Those of you still reporting did not give up and I think that is fabulous. Congrats on making it to the end!

This is the 8th challenge that I have hosted here. Thank you for participating. Thank you for checking in. Thank you for the encouragement + support. Numbers have dwindled to the point that only two or three of us are participating. As we head in to the season when numbers typically decrease, I am going to take a break from hosting another challenge. I may bring it back at the start of the year, but I'm not sure. 

I want you to continue to GIVE IT YOUR ALL, and go after those fitness goals that you have. You can do it!

3 comments:

  1. I end this challenge at 96 miles. So close. I thought about lying because, who would know? But, I need to be honest with myself. I let my tiredness beat me at the end. Here's to a better fall quarter. Good luck with your fitness goals, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 miles for me this week. This wasnt my best effort challenge. My life got hectic and unfortunately I choose other things over my personal fitness. I ended far below my goal but there is always tomorrow. Thanks for hosting the challenge Amanda. I love all your inspirational quotes and words of wisdom! Much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 miles for me to finish off. I'm kind of sad that there is no "next round". I think I've participated every round, so it's kind of part of life! Thanks for hosting it Amanda! Enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete