Sunday, September 23, 2012

Call for Miles | Week 12

healthy-is-the-way-to-go.tumblr.com

I saw this picture online and I thought about how true it is. When I started working out regularly, I was so tired that this wasn’t true but after a couple of months?  Totally true. I found that I was happier and had more energy, and that is why I do this.

One week left of Round TWO! The last call for miles will go up next Sunday. (Round 3 will start on Monday. I’ll be putting up a call for participation this week. Please let me know on that post if you are interested in playing along again. Also, spread the word and invite your friends.)

How are you feeling as we near the end of this round? Are you getting close? Or are you like me, and will be scrambling to get to your goal this week?

Let me know…

11 comments:

  1. Ok, I forgot to report last week, so here's my total for the last two: 18. Yay! And yes, I will do it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 for me! And yes, sign me up again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are ROCKING this challenge! You'll have to make your goal a little higher for round 3. :)

      Delete
  3. 17 for me this week, but next week should be big because I did my long run today and the next one will be Saturday, so 2 in one week. Thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather H. - I'm a slacker with this weather and darkness coming so early...last two weeks combined 12 miles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Heather, I hear ya! The darkness makes it hard. Nice job on the 12, and keep it up for this week!

      Delete
  5. Mother of the Wild BoysSeptember 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM

    Dental torture this week...so only 5 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 34 miles, that covers the last few weeks i need to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete