Sunday, September 30, 2012

Round TWO | Final Call for Miles

Source

Congrats! You are at the end of round TWO! How did you do?

I’ll be honest – summer was hard for me. I don’t know why, but it was and I didn’t push enough once school started to reach my goal. I’m disappointed to report that I am a few miles short of my goal.

But! That’s okay. Because: Now I know that I need to push myself a little harder to make it to my goal. And, I will get my goal for round 3.

So, me let know how you did this week in the comments. Let me know what you think of the challenge over-all. And, be sure to take a badge to show off that you did it!

button finisherJust right-click to save to your computer.

Also, be sure to join us next Sunday when the first call for miles for Round 3 will be up.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nicely done! You end with a few more each time. You'll be to 100 with the next challenge, I think!

      Delete
  2. I tried to get the 21 I needed to finish, but only managed 15. I end with 94 -- six shy of my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 31 for me. I was way off this time. I think I'll sit round 3 out. But who knows, by next Sunday I might change my mind. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really weren't that far off. I am very impressed with all your miles. I hope you will join us in January if you decide to not participate in round 3. bb

      Delete
  4. 8 miles for me--135 miles for my grand total! :D

    ReplyDelete