Monday, September 24, 2012

Round 3

Untitled-1

It’s time to sign up to participate in Round 3 of the 100 Miles in 3 Months Challenge. I am SO excited to be getting ready to start again. This really keeps me motivated to work out each week and I hope that is what it does for you too.

First of all, go here and read what this challenge is all about.

Then, go read through the FAQ. (Be sure to let me know if I didn’t cover something you have a question about.)

And, finally, leave a comment below if you are interested in joining. We will begin this challenge on Monday, October 1 and it will end on Monday, December 31.

Weekly calls for miles will go up on Sundays.

The beauty of this challenge is that it can be what you want it to be. Do you run marathons like Stacy? Make your goal higher. Are you just trying to get your 30 recommended minutes a day like me? Aim for 100 miles and you’ll get there.

Button participantSo, if you’re in, grab a badge and post it on your blog or your Facebook page or your Daily Mile profile. Spread the word and invite your friends. (I don’t know html so I don’t make a real button…just right click the image and save it to your computer.)

I can’t wait!

5 comments:

  1. I'm in this round! It's going to be really challenging with baby not on a perfect schedule yet, but I've GOT to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother of the Wild BoysSeptember 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM

    I'm in for Round 3...lovin' the accountability! And even though I rocked this round, I still wanna keep my goal at 100 miles for Round 3...don't wanna get discouraged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do round 2, but would like to be in for round 3. If I did my counting right, I want to set my goal for 312--weird, but that's 1 hour of exercise M-Sat: 4 miles x 6 days x 13 weeks. I really need to get back in the saddle, especially with weights/yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in this time. I ended up dropping off because of my broken foot. Now I need to get back in the game. Joined Weight Watchers too, so hopefully I will see results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in this time. I ended up dropping off because of my broken foot. Now I need to get back in the game. Joined Weight Watchers too, so hopefully I will see results. :)

    ReplyDelete