Monday, March 4, 2013

Call for Miles | Week 9

We’re almost to the finish line for this challenge!

602738_520615881324602_2102819338_n source

When you are feeling like you can’t make the time to exercise, remember that the sacrifice you make is worth it for your well-being, which makes it a victory!

It seems like we’ve lost more people along the way this time around than normal. Remind your friends to check in!

How was your week?

I had a good week. I tried a new class at the gym, some friends invited me to play basketball and I got together with my relay team for a quick training walk.

Be sure to check in with your miles!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. 27 miles. I'm proud of myself for making it this far and not dropping out like I normally do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 for me. And 10 for last week. I forgot to report it.

    ReplyDelete