Friday, March 29, 2013

Round 5 | Begins April 1

Round 5 of the 100 Miles in 3 Months challenge begins on April 1!

Untitled-1

Wondering how the challenge works? Click here!

Wondering what to do now? If you want to join in, leave a comment with your name and your name and goal – you don’t have to shoot for 100. You can aim for more or less!

Wondering if you can do a guest post? Yes! Simply shoot me an email – batnt99@gmail.com

Wondering if you can show off that your are participating? Yes! Simply right click the image below and copy and paste it to your blog or FB or wherever.

Button participant

Details:

Round 5 | April 1 – June 30

Our weeks will run Monday through Sunday. A call for miles will go up Sunday morning – leave your mileage for the week in a comment and I will update on Monday.

Feel free to share this post and invite your friends. The more, the merrier!

5 comments:

  1. I'm in! I'll shoot for 100 miles...but we'll see what I actually end up with. Baby William will be born right smack dab in the middle of this round. That'll count for like 50 miles, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to shoot for 115 miles. Ruth B. :) excited to be doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I am totally going to stick with it this round!! I can almost guarantee that I won't have to contend with sub-zero temperatures and feet and feet of snow!! So, here I go! 100 miles for me in the next three months! (Heather H.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in again. This time, I plan on getting more right. It's got to be better than last round full of sickness and cold weather. Plus, I only have 7 wks until my sprint tri I signed up for. It's tri or die.

    ReplyDelete