Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Call For Miles | Weeks 10 & 11

It has been a crazy two weeks here at our house. First, we had a grandpa pass away and made a quick trip home for the funeral. Then the day after we got home was the beginning of my big volunteer project that I do every year – the book fair. I was exhausted all week and totally forgot about a call for miles last week. My apologies.

So, how did the last two weeks go for you? I am really struggling this time around. I am disappointed in myself, honestly. So this week I going to change the focus of my energy.

Let me know your miles for the last two weeks and I’ll get them updated. We have two more calls – one next week and one Easter Sunday. Round 5 will start on April 1 (but only if people are interested still!).

4 comments:

  1. 6 for last week, 8 for this week. I should be at 82 altogether.

    I'm in for round 5, but I think most of May is going to be a bust so we'll see how well I do. Although, having a baby counts as like 50 miles right? So I'll be halfway there in one day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 48 miles for the past two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 16 for the last two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 14 for the past two weeks.

    ReplyDelete