Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Playlist

My exercise playlist desperately needs a change. For one thing, it’s too short. I went on a 5-mile walk the other day and by the end, I was hearing songs for the third time. For another, most of the songs have been on there so long that I am sick of them. The problem is: I don’t know what else to add!

Last week, I added this song (the video makes me smile):

The other songs I have are:

I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

Say, Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti & Spearhead

Billie Jean by Michael Jackson

We Are Young by Fun

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

Drive By by Train

One More Night by Maroon 5

International Love by Pitbull

So, can you help me? What songs are on your work-out playlist? Any you think I would enjoy?

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear peoples' suggestions!
    I am one of those weirdies who doesn't like to listen to music when running/walking. Maybe it's because I'm sick of my playlist!
    When I workout with videos, which is my M.O., I don't listen, either. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to listen to audio books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do audio-books, Timber. I tried it once and couldn't focus enough on the words. I need brainless rhythm, I guess. Something fast enough to move me along... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm good at focusing on the book and zoning out when I listen. It's a good thing there aren't any cliffs for me to walk off of when I get into a book :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to listen to music all the time, but I've kind of quit- and I have lots of songs. One that I like to run to though is Lady Gaga- she has a good beat on her fast songs. I like Bad Romance in particular. I think some of Miranda Lambert is good too- I like her newer one about breaking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. waka waka by shakira
    party in the usa by miley cirus
    stuck like glue by sugarland
    the bride and prejudice soundtrack has some great music.

    I love to dance, so dance tracks really get me MOVING

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

    this is the waka waka song...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete