Sunday, April 14, 2013

Round 5 | Week 2

 

runningthinline:<br /><br />Whether it’s a 14 minute mile or a 7 minute mile, it’s still a mile. (via pinterest)<br />…fairly certain I’ve posted this before, but it bares reposting. YOU are your toughest critic; don’t judge yourself by others - you can do this, no matter how long it takes!<br />

{source}

Today (Sunday) is the last day of week 2. How was your week? Are you finding your “groove” for the challenge?

For some reason, for me, the second week of the month is my busiest so I didn’t get as much in as I had hoped for, but it’s not too shabby. Still hoping for a walk this afternoon with the family too.

Leave a comment with your miles for the week. If you have a friend that has signed up but not reported any miles, remind them to check in!

Don’t forget to post your pictures to Instagram (#100in3)! It’s fun to see what everyone is up to.

17 comments:

  1. For whatever reason, this week is the first one where I've felt a real fire and dedication to working out again. Hooray! I've found myself a buddy and we're working out every morning at 5:30. It has been AWESOME.

    (I still think about the promise I made you for a guest post, too- it will happen!)

    16 for me (I may pop back on this evening if the weather ends up being good enough for a family walk later).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 miles for me this week- Pretty excited I only missed one day of working out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 miles for me. Two walks, some yard work and some weights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 for me!

    I'm to the point in pregnancy where the 2 year old doesn't need a stroller because he can walk as fast as me! Ah well, exercise is exercise! 4 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. made it to 3 this week...it's better than the 0 last week. Moving on and up!
    Thank you Just Dance for Kids 2 for helping me accomplish my goal. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. 14miles and feeling great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoGo (Lorie Gordon)April 15, 2013 at 9:16 PM

    5 walking + 8 zumba :). Do I also count miles from walking around the mall with my 10 year old? What about dancing around the house, ya I do that too... alot ;P!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely count your miles around the mall! It's up to you on the dancing -- is it a serious work out? :)

      Delete
  8. I'm counting heavy weeding and digging as 30/min +mile if that's okay. If so, then my total this week is 9 :). 3 hours gardening and 45 min swim. My 7 yr old has had a bum leg this week so I've been tied to the house whn he's home. I'll miss my walking buddy for the next few weeks, they put a full cast on it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That works, Ali! I did the same this week - I did 30 minutes (it seemed like so much longer) of yard work, and counted it for 1 mile.

      Delete
  9. 3 for me - Julie D.

    Can you please add Molly? She really wants to participate. 5 this week for her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops. Julie C. That is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 5 miles for me.
    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only got 12 this last week. I'll be better this week. I hope.;)
    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete