Sunday, April 21, 2013

Round 5 | Week 3

{source}

How was week 3 for you?

I have to tell you about Monday. I did not want to work out. I was tired. I knew, however, that my friend would be waiting for our weekly walk so I went. We walked for about 3 and a 1/2 miles and I was back home. I kept thinking how great it would be to get 4 miles under my belt to start the week. So, to get that extra half mile in, I walked laps around our cul-de-sac until my SportTracker app said four miles. I was exhausted, but I realized that I can push myself to go just a little farther. I think you can too!

So, go do something that makes you sweat. And push yourself just a little farther!

Leave me a comment with your miles through today (Sunday). Come back and check my math – it’s not my strong suit. Good luck in week 4!

10 comments:

  1. I waddled out 5 miles. 3 weeks till baby gets here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 6 miles this week. Not as well as I had hoped, but next week will be better. I am going to get in 10 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did 8 this week. All walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 24 for me. p90x racks up the miles quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I only got in 12 this week. The end of the school year is getting to me.
    --Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. Seriously I am the slowest miles poster ever and for that I sincerely apologize! I blame the snow, though, so I guess that is a good excuse as any?! Right?!
    Week 2: 4 miles (all from shoveling snow - none from actually walking).
    Week 3: 7 miles (5 from walking, 2 from shoveling more snow).
    Please pray for me...I need green grass and tulips and warm sunshine to motivate me! (Heather H.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Heather I got you beat...too bad it's in the wrong direction. I will pick up some miles this next week I am determined to do better!
    You ladies are INSPIRING!
    Week 3= 8 miles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I forgot to post my miles for week 3 so here it is. 1 long run, 1 walk, and 1 hike. I did 14 miles

    ReplyDelete