Sunday, May 5, 2013

Round 5 | Week 5

{source}

How was your week? I had a hard time this week, I’ll admit. I was out of town last weekend and getting back in my “groove” was a challenge. Thank goodness for a new week.

Right now, we are one-third the way through round 5. That means you should be one-third the way to your goal. How are you doing? Are you swimming along at a good rate? Do you need to push a little harder?

Leave a comment with your miles. Check back to double-check my math.

And, most of all, have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. 19 for me this week.

    I have to say, if any of you are looking for a good, solid program to follow, try p90x. It's doable and I love that I know exactly what I'm supposed to do each day. It makes missing a day much less desirable. I'm a believer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 11. I'm happy with my progress so far! I might actually get to 100 this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 miles-having a hard time with consistency, this week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting better I managed 10 this week 3 walking and the rest in really large lawns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. I knew I didn't report in last week but just discovered I missed wk 3 also.
    Wk 3 I'd have 8 total (5 from weeding,3 from swimming).
    Wk 4 would be 10 (4 gardening, 4 swimming, 2 dancing Kinect)
    Wk 5 is 7 (4 gardening, 3 swimming)
    Gotta work on my biking/walking but it been cold and rainy this week. Not very inspiring weather.
    I've lost 5 lbs in the past month though! (Been eating better too this time)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 13 miles for me. Feeling good about the sunny weather because it motivates me to be outdoors more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 15 for me. I've had 3 weeks f low miles, I need to get bak into now that life is settling down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 20 miles for me this time.
    --Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot about last week. oops. Anyway, for the past two weeks, I have only logged 18 miles. Cross your fingers that I'll find more time when school's out. Thanks.
    --Michelle

    ReplyDelete