Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Round 5 | Week 8

2013-05-23_1613

Sorry for the delay in getting this week’s call for miles posted. I meant to have a post ready to publish on Sunday even though we were gone for the weekend and just didn’t get to it during my crazy week last week.

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. We went camping to a state park that we hadn’t been to before. It was a great place to go with kids – lots of open space for playing ball, lots of trails for bikes and walking. 

It’s hard for me to believe that it is almost June – just a little over a month left in the challenge. I am SO impressed with how many miles most of you are logging. Keep up the great work – you are SO inspiring.

Leave me a comment with how many miles you got this week (remember, our week ended on Sunday, May 26).

Good luck this week!

9 comments:

  1. I had a good weekend - 12 miles of walking for me. Feeling good going into the last month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to post last week. New baby craziness and all!

    For week 7 I legitimately got 5 miles in during the week before William FINALLY decided to be born, and I'm giving myself an extra 20 miles for a totally natural labor and delivery! That's got to be worth something along those lines, right? :D

    For week 8 I did 3 miles. Very slowly. But hey, walking is walking, right? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 miles this week. Goal for the coming week 12 miles with most of them being intense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 23 for me. Timber you are awesome! And let's make 170 my goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 for me. Hopefully I can make the 100 mile goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 miles for me. Crazy, rainy week last week - and cold! Adjusting to this very extreme northern weather is driving me crazy! Although we should get close to the 70s today, so I have that to look forward to, right?!

    And Timber - I'd go with at least 100 miles for that labor/delivery - especially sans drugs. You are a rockstar! {Heather H.}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a sick kid couple days this week so most of my time was gardening hours, we had AMAZING weather. So with a walk at cemetary to place flags and gardening (30 min/mile), I count 7 total.

    ReplyDelete