Monday, July 22, 2013

Round 6 | Week 3

#Quotes #Inspiration #WordsofWisdom

Sorry for the delay in getting this week's call for miles up. I'm having trouble with my laptop -- I thought it was fixed; but yesterday it wouldn't turn on at all! So frustrating. Luckily, I'm able to snag a few minutes here and there on my husband's work computer. 

How was your week? Week 3 ended yesterday (Sunday) so it's time to report your miles. Leave a comment and come back and check my math. 

I've struggled lately with getting myself back into a good routine. It's been different with the kids home all day and one class that I was attending not being available. So today, I'm telling myself that I can. 

I can try a new class.
I can get out while it's hot.
I can get exercise in before the kids are up in the morning.
I can take two showers in a day if I need to so I can work out. 

What will you tell yourself you CAN do to make your week better? 

4 comments:

  1. Just 7 miles for me. I've made some "walking dates" with a couple of friends for this week and am planning a hike so I should be better next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 2 showers a day comment! 26 miles for me. So far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! I've been terrible at reporting numbers this time! I've got 15 miles for this round so far. 0 the first week, 5 the second week, 10 last week. :)

    ReplyDelete