Monday, July 1, 2013

Round 6 | Starts Today!

Untitled-1

The 100 Miles in 3 Months Challenge is starting round 6 TODAY! In this challenge we try to finish 100 miles of fitness – in whatever way we love to exercise. Walking and running count mile for mile. Everything else (swimming, biking, yoga, etc.) count 1 mile for every 15 minutes.

Wondering how the challenge works? Click here!

Wondering what to do now? If you want to join in, leave a comment with your name and your goal – you don’t have to shoot for 100. You can aim for more or less!

Wondering if you can do a guest post? Yes! Simply shoot me an email –batnt99@gmail.com

Wondering if you can show off that your are participating? Yes! Simply right click the image below and copy and paste it to your blog or FB or wherever.

Button participant

Details:

Round 5 | July 1 – September 30

Our weeks will run Monday through Sunday. A call for miles will go up Sunday morning – leave your mileage for the week in a comment and I will update on Monday.

Feel free to share this post and invite your friends. The more, the merrier!

8 comments:

  1. I'm in for round 6, put me down for 300 again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in for 100 miles. I was doing this on my own, but love the idea of reporting it to someone else. Great motivation for me, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to join, and hopefully some of my kids will do this also. I would like to do 200 miles. Charyl Adams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amanda. You are keeping me honest with myself. Michelle Richins

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoGo (Lorie Gordon)July 1, 2013 at 7:57 PM

    I'm in again!

    ReplyDelete