Sunday, June 30, 2013

Round 5 | Final Call for Miles

The Body Achieves

{source}

I can’t believe it is the end of June! June absolutely flew by for me.

Today is the last day of Round 5. Post your miles for this week in a comment. Be sure to log back in tomorrow to see results and join in Round 6 – let’s keep this momentum going through the rest of the summer.

I have loved seeing you all rack up the miles and seeing your pictures on Instagram. It’s been so fun to connect with women across the country in this journey.

Your mind knew you could reach 100 miles, and your body did. Be proud of yourself!

4 comments:

  1. 6 this week which puts me at 102!!! I'm in for the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I forgot to report last week. I had 5 for that week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last week of the challenge was my worst week! But we had a family reunion combined with stomach flu, so there ya go. :)

    8 for me this week.

    I'm totally in for the next challenge. I've loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 21 miles for me, thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete