Sunday, June 16, 2013

Round 5 | Week 11

Mt Timp PW Boost

I don’t think that there are any fathers playing along this round, but I still want to wish a Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful, involved dads out there.

How was your week? We are enjoying nice weather in the Pacific Northwest, so it was easy to get out for some walks this week…a bit harder once my walking buddy went out of town though…

Leave a comment with your miles, and good luck this week! Just two weeks left of this challenge!

9 comments:

  1. 14 for me this week. I'm right on track to finish with a good 100 this time. Feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big fat ZERO for me and no one to blame but me. This week I will get to 100 though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all have weeks like that. And, you know what? It's ok! Just keep going this week. :)

      Delete
  3. Heather H. - 13 for me! Goal accomplished - hooray! (But I'll still finish out the challenge and then set my goal higher for the next round!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! Not only, goal accomplished -- goal smashed!

      Delete
  4. 15 miles this week, it included a beautiful hike to Wachlella Falls. My baby girl gets to enjoy these miles with me as well and it is so fun to take her to do new things. She really enjoyed the hike and spending time with Dad. Hope everyone else had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I change my goal to 100?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 for moi. A lower week, but girls camp kinda thwarted me. Too many late nights and junk foods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 27 for me. I was hoping for a 30+ week, but girls camp thwarted me as we'll!

    ReplyDelete