Thursday, June 13, 2013

Guest Post | My View by Jessie

Jessie shared these pictures with my in May, and I thought it would be fun for everyone to see what it looks like to do the 100 Mile Challenge in Tennessee. Feel free to share pictures from your walk, run, or other exercise methods with me too! Email: batnt99 AT gmail.com.

 i phone photos  may 2013 038

These photos are taken at a walking trail near my house. Because of the recent rains the river was really high which makes for the lush green all around.

i phone photos  may 2013 037

I love walking here because there is plenty of room for my kids to zoom along and makes me feel like I'm way out in nature without having to leave my neighborhood. I love Tennessee for it's glorious springs!

i phone photos  may 2013 040

The bridge was our halfway point. I promised the kids (who had by this time abandoned their scooters behind a tree about a half mile back) that when we got to the bridge we could take a break.

i phone photos  may 2013 041

It worked!  We made it to the bridge.

----------------------------

What a fun post! Thanks, Jessie! My daughter was born in Tennessee so we hope to get there sometime and do some exploring. Love all the green, and I can’t believe how high the water is! I love that you get your kids involved with your 100 Miles. Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment