Sunday, July 28, 2013

Round 6 | Week 4

Motivation - Never regret

{source}

This week I had arranged with two friends to go walking in the evening. On Thursday, one friend texted me that her parents had arrived so she wasn’t going to make it and I didn’t hear from my other friend so I talked myself out of going. I dread getting ready and going out.

A few minutes before it was our scheduled time, my friend texted and asked if we were still on. I replied that I had talked myself out of it and she said she really wanted to go so I changed my clothes, laced up my sneakers and headed out.

I did not regret it. At all.

I loved it, and I saw the most beautiful sunset:

Sunset

It was my reward, I guess. {Don’t forget to use #100in3 on Instagram!} I loved the chatting, the sweating, and the feeling in my muscles as they worked. So, like above, I dreaded going out, but I did not regret it. :)

How was your week? I hope it was good. Are you going to do anything to challenge yourself this week?

Leave a comment with your miles and go get ‘em this week!

6 comments:

  1. I did 9. This week was a good one for me although I was exhausted after walking each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My knees are killing me and I was also on vacation. Didnt do so hot the last two weeks combined are 12 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 26 miles for me. I've been doing a lot of gardening and working on finishing a room in the basement, so I've gotten lots of other exercise too, but I'm just counting my running & walking miles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, behind in my logging again...Week 3 = 3 miles and week 4 = 6 miles. Slow start for me this round, but my husband and I decided to gift ourselves with a gym membership, so starting in August (and mostly through the winter months!) I will be logging some extra sweat-inducing miles!! I am very much looking forward to it! (Heather H.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11 for me this week. My relay event is coming way to fast and I'm feeling unprepared. Hoping to get more in this week.

    ReplyDelete