Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Call for Miles | Week 5

Sorry for the delay in posting. We’ve had some sad news in the family and my mind isn’t 100% clear because of it.

Photo: This is so true! No matter how slow it happens, never quit! Keep going!

{source}

How was your week? (Our week ended on Tuesday.)

I went to a boot camp for the first time in awhile. As I went to bed that night I was thinking about how I must have done enough moving around for the rest of day because I wasn’t feeling stiff at all.

Then I rolled over in my sleep at about 3.

My muscles screamed out in pain and by the time it was time for me to get out of bed I could barely move. I was sore from my shoulders to my ankles. It lasted about three days and then I was back to normal. And not quite so sore after class two. Thank goodness!

Leave a comment with your miles for the week.  Tell us what went well and what challenges you faced. Good luck this week!

4 comments:

  1. Please double-check your miles (especially the Stacy's) -- I think I got myself confused as I was updating... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My miles are correct Amanda. Please add 6 miles for week 5. I am finding it quite difficult to get out and move. Once I do, I never regret it. So, why is it so hard to set time aside and make it a priority? I definitely need to make a mental change and I am trying very hard to work on it. My sister was recently diagnosed with congestive heart failure at 46 years old. If that isnt a wake up call for me to make a change, then I don't know what is. We can do this ladies, we need to do this for ourselves and for those that we love!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For January I walked 55 miles....thanks to my husband for getting me a gym membership so I can tread on the treadmill rather than walking outside in this cold winter weather. Now on to February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 23 for me last week. I'll double check the miles later. Right now dinner is ready! Hope you're ding all right!

    ReplyDelete