Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Call for miles | Week 6

"Don't compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday. "

{source}

We’re just about halfway through this challenge. Are you about halfway to your goal? Me? I’m not. I have got to get better at scheduling a work out in to my day.

We had some wild weather this past weekend in the north west. Maybe you heard? It was great fun, but it was too easy to sit and watch movies with the kids instead of getting out and walking.

Leave a comment with your miles this week. Let us know what went well and what was hard. Good luck this week!

3 comments:

  1. Only 5 miles for me this week. My week sounds about like Amanda's in that I watched several movies rather than getting in exercise. Feeling crummy so hopefully I will feel up to going out and getting some exercise in this week. Sleep sounds better than anything right now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good week- 29 miles. (this is stacy your sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally checked my miles- I got 105 miles then the 29 from this week would bring the total to 134. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete