Saturday, June 30, 2012

Call for Miles | Final Call: Week 13

This is the final call for miles for our April to June challenge.

Leave a comment and let me know your miles!

Also, share with us how it went! What were your challenges? What accomplishments are you most proud of? Are you going to do the challenge with us again?

Thank you for joining me on this challenge. I had so much fun! It is great motivation for me. Be proud of what you have done!

Don’t forget: Round TWO starts tomorrow (July 1)!

8 comments:

  1. I finished with 19 this week.
    I'm not going to do round 2 as I'm working on another challenge with a sis-in-law that goes through summer's end. Working more on harder than exercises things for me...like sleep. Thanks for keeping is motivated good luck with the running. I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 24 miles this week. :) Half Marathon on Wednesday. Thanks for the challenge, it really helped hold me accountable. I am not yet sure about the next challenge. I will let you know. Hope you had a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't make it to 100. I have had some health challenges come up that prevented me from doing it :(. Hopefully they will be taken care of soon and I can start up the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather H. - I got 5 in last week! I'm excited for round 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy- I got in 21. I am doing round 2, but I haven't figured out my goal yet. Thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 for this week...so my total should be 73 out of 100, still a passing grade! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only 3. Combination of poor prioritizing early in the week, and a bad flu later in the week. It's not going anywhere fast, so I'm hoping to perk up soon and at least get in some slow better than anything miles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 30 for me, just five shy of my goal, hoping to hit it next time!!

    ReplyDelete