Monday, August 27, 2012

Call for Miles | Week 8

Ah! I woke up this morning and realized that I didn’t do a call for miles on Saturday. I got home from the Portland to Coast Relay at about 5:00pm, had dinner and hung out the family for a few hours before I crashed for twelve hours of straight sleep.

I’m still tired but I don’t have muscle soreness. I did get some blisters on the bottoms of my feet from not being very prepared for the gravel walk I had, so my feet hurt, but other than that I’m good. The relay was great fun. Hopefully I’ll get the time to post about it in the next day or two. I’ll share the link next week.

Anyhow – week 8 ended on Saturday, so let me know how you did last week and good luck with the rest of this week!

6 comments:

  1. Heather H. - 21 for me. I can't wait to read about your relay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 for me. I want to hear about the relay too! Do you have another blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 29 miles for me. Great job on teh relay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 miles for me this week. I saw my total from the last challenge and it makes me realize how BUSY life has gotten since then! I LOVE this challenge though because it keeps me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took it a little easier on week 8...didn't want to hurt myself. Still a decent # though, at 8.

    ReplyDelete