Sunday, October 7, 2012

Call for Miles | Week 1

I can hardly believe that we are at the end of the first week of Round 3! I am so excited that you are all going to participate in this challenge with me. It’s been so helpful for me over the last six months and I’m am excited to see my progress over the next three!

How was your first week? Let me know in the comments. Remember that this time around our weeks are different: we are tracking Monday through Sunday.

Also, please share if you want your goal to be something other than 100. Feel free to let your friends know if you think that they would be interested. It’s never too late to join in!

12 comments:

  1. 8 miles for me this week -- on Monday I walked to my boot camp class (2 miles), and did my boot camp class(2 miles). Another night a friend and I did a three mile walk and the kids and I took a quick mile walk between sessions of General conference today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22 "miles" including yoga, tai chi (first time class for me, with Scott's sis as instructor), cardio equip, step class and weights class. No actually walking mile this week. I was so sore on Sat., as I've slacked on weights for awhile now. So glad today is a day of rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicely done, Dulsanna! Hope you enjoyed your day of rest. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm going to say 4 for me this week. I spent the whole day Saturday at Scout camp walking so I'm guessing about 3 miles covered although it was all day except for eating and watching a few activities. Only 1 little exercise time Tuesday otherwise 'cause I came down with a nasty cold Wed that made me dizzy for days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no! I hate being sick. I hope you are feeling better soon.

      Delete
  4. Hey Amanda, I decided I want to do it again- I'm just going to lower my goal to 300. It was the fact that you're doing it Monday-Sunday that tipped the scales for me- dumb I know but it will help me. I had 25 miles last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the Monday through Sunday will help me too. Not sure what the difference is... Nice job on the miles! How was the 5k?

      Delete
  5. I had zero last week but don't count me out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6 wonderful exhilarating miles achieved this week.



    ReplyDelete