Sunday, October 14, 2012

Call for Miles | Week 2

source

I saw this picture on Pinterest this week and I knew that I had to post it here. After all, having a goal to reach is what this challenge is about! You make your goal so that it works for you!

I want this to be a goal that challenges you, and pushes you, but I also want it to be a goal that is reachable. So, please do that. If you need it to be 50 miles for the three months, that’s great! If you need more and want to try for 200, that’s great! If 100 sounds like the right range, go for it!

--

So, how was week two? Let me know in the comments!

For me, it wasn’t great. The second week of the month is my busiest week – I have multiple meetings, plus time in classrooms, babysitting my nephew, and more and this week it equaled out to me not getting much exercise in. I’m hoping to change that next month.

10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just stumbled onto your blog through Pinterest this morning. Even though I completely missed rounds 1 & 2 and two weeks of round 3, count me in! I've been needing a push. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!
    You are certainly not too late to join in! Be sure to read the About tab and the FAQ tab so you know all the details, and of course, email me if you have any questions!

    batnt AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote!!

    I didn't report last week, so for the two combined, I'm at 5 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me, Julie A. And welcome, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11 miles for me this week! I've been battling some MAJOR pregnancy exhaustion the last couple weeks. I'm pushing myself like crazy to at least just get out the door. If I only make it a mile, it's ok. But get out the door!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1! Sadly, this week has challenged me. I was finishing some bad congestion cold, and also now have SHINGLES! (what? I'm only 41, I thought that was for old people). But I'm in early symptom stage which is pain and burning (like a sunburn) on my back and side, so moving is not a pleasant sensation right now. But I did take a lovely walk tonight with my son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, I love the quote too. It's perfect with that picture, isn't it?

    Timber, I'm impressed that you were able to get 11 when you are fighting such exhaustion! My last pregnance meant a nap every. single. day. :)

    Ali, I'm so sorry to hear that you are dealing with shingles! I have seen some commercials about it lately...I hope you get some relief soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I slept right through my alarm and missed my exercise class (and was late to the boys' school) one day this week, so that cut me down to only 5 this past week. I guess I really needed that sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the past two weeks I logged 17 miles. I was having trouble downloading the info from my fitbit, and just got it fixed. So now I should be able to log my miles on time each week for you :)

    ReplyDelete